Genre: RPG, Erotic Adventure, Action, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Superheroine, Mystery, Magic, Fantasy
: Episode 2 (Version 2.0b)
: January 2018
Uprising is a small story focused action game. It takes places in a world of superheroes and high-technology. Each Episode will have a playtime of 4-6 hours, fun roguelike combat and as all our games kinky erotic scenes. In Episode 1 you play as Chris (Of course you can change your name ingame) who's looking for his missing sister. Many different places, characters and kinks should make this game fun.
Uprising Episode 1 is a small story focused action game with the following features:
- Three different powers increase replayability and yes they have an impact on the erotic scenes
- Six Erotic scenes. Four you'll encounter during the mainstory and two secret ones.
- Animated erotic scenes! Each erotic scene except one will have two animated pictures.
- Over 40k words in text to deliever a good story and fun characters.
- Rogue like combat. Testing new waters!
- Overall we hope it's a fun small game for you! Let us know what you think. :)
Press F4 in game for fullscreen!
- Over 55k words of text
- Several lovely animated erotic scenes
- A new MC with a new set of abiltiies
- Several new NPCs join the Cast of Uprising
- Several improvements to the engine and general gameplay.
These also apply to Episode 1 of Uprising
- Reworked Hitboxes for several skills. Especially for enemies.
- Reworked pathfinding for enemies
- Cinder Boss Fight completly reworked, four new skills added to her powerset.
- Two Enemies have been reworked to offer more variety in combat.
- Projectiles have been slowed down
- Superstrength now comes with regeneration to make up for it being a meele powerset
- Lex no longer gets stuck during a cutscene
- Dialogue fixed where Chris had Hassimirs Dialogue
- Dashing Fixed
- Crash fixed when you enter the recording room in the NeoLife Facilities (Act 3, Episode 1)
- Missing Fade in fixed for NeoLife Facility Map (Act 3, Episode 1)