Lustbane: Tales - Version 0.9
: Lustbane: Tales
Genre: Fantasy, Fighting, Adventures, Vaginal, Anal, Blowjob, Handjob, Oral
: 16 October 2019
Setting is a medieval-fantasy world. This is a 2D adult-oriented rogue - like with RPG elements game. You take a role of adventurer with gift or bane of the "Lustbane". Game will be in two parts dungeon crawling and party members management in the citys. I planning to do many events that will occur through players adventures.
- New Time and Date system. Now there is proper day/night cycle.
- Characters status effects duration is affected by time system.
- Travel between locations takes time. There is new popup on the map, that shows you travel costs.
- It depends on endurance, but eventually characters will get tired.
- You can camp outside towns.
- Camping stuff can be found in shops or by looting enemies.
- You can interact with your party members while camping.
- You can order them to gather supplies, overwatch the perimeter or spend their time some other way.
- While resting in your camp you can be attacked by the bandits.
- To get fully rested and restored, you need rations.
- New additional stat system.
- You can access it on character stats page.
- Those stats will affect your currently playable character.
- "Seal" has its own level.
- You can change stats as you like.
- New area "White Mountains".This is harsh northern land. With snowy mountains and deep cave system. Home of orcs and drow.
- New town "Ursaloth - the city of brave". It's a big city located far north.
- There is some new interactions there. But be careful around "Rusty Golem" bartender Vivi Backbreaker, she is wild one.
- Also in future plans I want to make streets of the town available to exploration.
- New Orc armor. Male and female sets.
- New weapon "Orcish cestus".
- New body parts. Tusks for orcs and some brows for everyone.
- Reworked Inventory system. It was one of the buggiest thing out there. I reworked it completely.
- You can switch characters inventory without switching playable character.
- Equipped items don't show hidden character parts, if there is another item that hide this part.
- Quest generation changed.
- Now there is always about 30 quest in pull, for the game to choose from. That should short down loading time.
- Save system reworked.
- Changes to UI:
- UI scales with screen resolution.
- You can switch character stats page without switching playable character.
- Shopkeepers can trade more stackable items.
- Character select ui changed a bit.
- World map UI changed completely. Now You can travel between locations by clicking corresponded button on new menu.
- Changed volume settings.
- Important thing. All save files from previous versions won't work. Only things that you can have from previous versions are mods folder and Tattoo Presets folder.