: Breeders Of The Nephelym
Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Fantasy, Breeding, Sex, Furry
: 0.6441 (Windows x64 DX11 only)
: 14 March 2018
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.
Unfortunately, saves had to be wiped since the last build for stability reasons.
Update: Hotfix Build 0.6441
- Fixed: Crash when selling last Nephelym.
- Fixed: Crash with clothing hotkeys during creation.
- Fixed: Male shoulders using wrong transform space.
- Fixed: Stretched dick during first breeding phase.
Only one exe ships with the game now, the real one. It's located in Radiant\Binaries\Win64\Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe
New Additions (Since 0.640)
- 5 New color schemes for each variant.
- Breeding system now lets you choose the "giver" and "receiver".
- Doggy sex position now supports large giver with normal receiver.
- Far superior UI with moveable/resizable windows.
- Adjustable dicks/dick system improvement.
- Real physics simulation rework.
- Camera settings.
- Feral Foxen.
- Butterfly sex position.
- First basic pass on traits system.
- New NPC Camilla.
- Fixed: Futanari option doesn't function.
- Fixed: Can harvest and breed without lust.
- Fixed: Inventory list UI sticks between game loads.
- Fixed: Inventory UI can be accessed at inappropriate times.
- Fixed: Male breeder uses female motion animations.
- Fixed: Weird item trade behavior.
- Fixed: Crashes related to offspring and futa options.
- Any amount of lust greater than 0 is enough to perform tasks.
- Lust cost reduced.
- Camera zoom speed for breeder creation and breeding sessions increased.
- Fixed: Crashes related to trading and breeding.
- Fixed: UI does not scale to anything not 16:9.
- Fixed: Duplicate Butt entry in character editor.
- Fixed: Can "buy" barn without it being added.
- Added: UI will now auto select the first entry in a list.
- Fixed: Crashes during breeding/trading/activating world nodes.
- Fixed: Auto cycle dialogue option interferes with trading.
- More color schemes.
- Blessed Nephelym.
- Better hair, more styles.
- More clothing.
- More feral variants.
- Randomized body shapes/faces.
- Better early game.
- More NPCs.
- Bug fixes and stability.