: Claire's Quest
Genre: RPG, All Sex, Straight, Stats, Rape, Slavery, Prostitution, Ahegao, Monster, Bestiality
: 0.12.3 - The latest game version is 0.13.2!
: Dystopian Project
: 10 January 2018
What separates an adult game from simple porn is the player input. Yet, if you've ever played any kind of adult game, you might sometimes feel like no matter what your input, the game progressed exactly the same anyway. We mean to change that. Claire's Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding. We wanted to toy with a stereotypical fantasy RPG setting - but instead of the player controlling a hero, or an adventurer, or anyone with any kind of outright power to change the world... we instead put the player in the shoes of the titular Claire - a naive, desperate refugee fleeing a terrible war that has taken everything she has ever known from her. Claire is thrust into a world without innocence, where the very worst of humanity and all its societal evils are on full display. She seems doomed to meet with a dark fate - but you can fight to prove otherwise...
... or, you can force her to succumb to her base desires.
In Claire's Quest, we really wanted to convey to the player that their choices really do matter. Every decision you make will have consequences - and not just small consequences, either. Your every decision could drastically alters the way your adventure plays out. That beggar you helped way back then on a whim... becomes the difference between success or failure, freedom or enslavement, and even life... or death. Every single playthrough could turn out completely differently. So how will Claire fare in this dystopian world she finds herself in? With your choices, you'll decide.
* CG has been added to the Claire blowjob scene with Lawrence; scene added to the Gallery.
* Gilly's questline now has one ending where she can be not only locked up with the pigboss - but you get to watch as the pigboss wakes up and has his way with her. Comes ready with CG, and has been added to the Gallery.
* While looking for Marie's Ring, Claire will no longer encounter a hungry ogre, but instead a horny pigboss - no prizes for guessing what happens. Variant of the same scene with Gilly, but with Claire instead. Scene comes with CG and has been added to the Menagerie.
* Since you can actually avoid the pirate scene altogether if you don't go down the Fort route, I've added a repetition of this scene (only if you didn't unlock it already). Taking any ferry from Rathpike now triggers a pirate attack, resulting in that scene if you don't have enough Defiance. Only happens once.
* Added a new tool item - camping kits. You can buy these at most general stores and pawnshops. They allow you to basically "sleep" and restore all EP regardless of where you are, negating the need to run around looking for inns all the time. They are, however, more expensive than the inn option. Convenience in exchange for added price!
* Many new maps now added, mostly for background/lore right now, but obviously for quests later in the future. These include Skellas Slumtown in Rathpike, Wine Country and the nearby gypsy camp in Valos, and so on.
* Experimental new "map name" system implemented. Walking into new areas now triggers an interactive map name display. Adds more flavour (and should make writing that walkthrough easier, eh Krieshna?)
* Added some experimental new weather conditions for added map flair. Only some maps have these, not all. These include sandstorms in the outer Rathpike areas, eerie lights in Cornucopia Island, and so on.
* "Drunken" visual effect now triggers after you drink too much.
* Hamley's questline and his store interactions (burning it, robbing it, etc) should work as intended now. Glitch had to do with a conditional I overlooked. Reworked the whole thing for good measure though.
* Gilly's questline should be fixed up now.
* You can now sell the Large Sapphire to Savord. Forgot to add it in after I finished the last Thieves quest.
* Added CG for Meat Pit blowjob. Scene added to the Gallery.
* Changed sandstorm weather's effect colour from green to sand brown.
* Fixed the glitch where you become invisible after surviving the pigboss.
* Changed cheat code increments and reductions to +1/-1 rather than +10/-10
* Corrected bug where the guards being insulted could be repeated twice
* Corrected hilarious glitch where you teleported to the Badlands if you spoke to one of the guards
* Sandstorm color changed to be less glaring
* Hamley's dialogue corrected