: Fractured Worlds Saga: The Nether Sky
Genre: Sci-fi, Monster, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Femdom, Rape, Furry, Demons
: 0.07 + Save
: 16 September 2017
Ihria .. A world unlike any other. And now that world has changed forever ... A power both ancient and new stirs within you. It's ability to reshape the world chilling you to the core. Take on the role of Victor Khalder a young man finding his way in the world who's sudden discovery thrusts him into a desperate situation. The arrival of an unknown army possessing unbelievable technology and the awakening of age old gods from slumber plunges the world into chaos! As all but unnoticed some unseen hand directs the soulless armies of the Chosen against the divided strongholds of humanity. Weak from constant corruption and war.
You must wield your power, Journey through the lost places and dangerous streets of Ihria, Rally your allies .. And stand firm in the face of an enemy that has manipulated history itself!
Together with your comrades you must discover the truth and unite the last world. Before it is too late!
-- Introduction --
This game mostly features hetero sexual content, but THERE IS SOME HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT IN THE GAME. The ratio is approximately 70% hetero and 30% homo sexual. All homo sexual scenes can be skipped or ignored.
I am here today to post some previews of my upcoming H-RPG Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky. This game has been a long running labor of love for me. I first started putting down plot around five years ago and the game has been in development for 7 months. And I am finally ready to release my Chapter 1 Beta on Patreon. I am trying to put together an RPG that has a compelling setting and an interesting world where the rules governing human interaction are familiar and yet different. And also provide a somewhat different experience than the typical harem/mindcontrol fantasies that are customary in such h-rpg's. Rather than create a rpg revolving around sex I simply wanted to create a good story .. and make sex a big part of it.
Not that I'm not a fan of the conventional approach myself! But I felt that something a little different would be best. I also wanted to explore the possibilities inherent in a canonically bisexual protagonist. The game will have some male/male as well as futa/male content. However I have included the option to skip those scenes for those who find such content objectionable. It wont change the main characters sexuality. But you wont suddenly be shown an unskippable M/M scene. The reason I went for this is I was often frustrated by the kind of M/M and Futa/Male content I see in hentai all the time. Most of it is simply some kind of hyper dominance game. Especially in futa interactions with males the Male either ignores her maleness completely. Or is on the receiving end and is hyper submissive.
I have sunk a lot of my own resources into the development of the first part however I wish to make a career out of making h-games rather than a hobby. Because of this I will soon be launching a Patreon to fund my development efforts. The money from this will be used to commission art for the game. And perhaps music too .. Depending on my level of success. As well as pay my salary so that I can work on the game and perhaps another Nukige which is currently in concept.
-- Game features --
- Many hours of playable content. Demo constitutes about 10% of the full game.
- 14 H-Scenes. Currently mostly M/F but with some Futa and M/M.
- All CG SFW and NSFW are in HD 1920x1080 resolution. As is the game itself.
- A serviceable crafting system that feeds into the lore of the game and teaches you about the technology and politics of the world.
- The ability to recruit monster girls and monster boys that shine in battle and in the bedroom!
- Beautiful artistic overlays that bring the world to life!
- A cast of unique characters each accompanied by their own purpose built character art.
The Chapter 1 Improvements build is here!!
Here's a list of changes ..
- Four new H-Scenes In Chapter One
- New Victory Screen
- New Weather Effects
- New Particle Effects
- New Enemy Collapse Effect.
- Teleport Stones for easy town Navigation in Val'Rho
- Shop Icons.
- Indicator for New Familiar talks.
- Lots of Bugfixes.
- Work around for a bug that causes Lepidia's Contract item to disappear. Once Lepidia is contracted you can find her blessing item in a chest in the Lodestone Inn that you can reset however many times you want.
- New approach to character art in combat. It still lags a bit the first time you load a characters art in a session but overall lag times should be significantly reduced.
- Some new character conversations in chapter 1 .. Mostly revolving around the H-scenes.
- Reworked Quest log to be more descriptive. And added another quest to provide additional instructions at a particular phase of the game.